Alba 3in1 - Shikakai Powder with Amla & Reetha
Instead of using chemically treated shampoos that actually damage hair over a period of time, it is a great idea to make a shampoo that not only nourishes your hair but also protects it from damage.
Going back to Indian Ayurvedic practices, there are three ingredients that have been used in almost any hair related remedy. These ingredients are Amla, Reetha and Shikakai.
Why Amla, Reetha and Shikakai are used:
These three ingredients have many useful applications in hair care remedies because:
- They have active components that nourish’s the hair and help in its growth.
- These components are mild in nature, allowing the natural texture and natural oils of the hair retained for a healthy shine and appearance.
Benefits of Amla
Amla has long been used as an effective hair loss remedy. Amla is useful in hair care because:
- It consists of a number of essential fatty acids that nourish and moisturize the hair. These essential fatty acids are able to penetrate through the scalp to remove any dryness and consequently address issues like dandruff.
- Amla is also rich in proteins, flavonoids, vitamins and minerals that are necessary to help the hair grow and prevent any hair loss.
- Amla also has many antioxidant properties that are effective in strengthening the roots of the hair.
- It also acts a conditioner that gives hair a natural shine and bounce.
Benefits of Reetha
- Reetha is a very effective cleansing agent that keeps the scalp gentle and removes any microorganism that may cause infections. Its natural cleansing agents are more beneficial than other chemical cleansing agents as they cause no irritation to the scalp.
- Its various active components nourish the hair and keep it healthy and smooth.
- Reetha adds shine to the hair and brings back the natural texture.
- Because of the cleansing properties, you can also get rid of dandruff and lice by using Reetha on a regular basis.
Benefits of Shikakai
Shikakai means fruit for the hair. There are many reasons why Shikakai is used in hair related remedies.
- Because of its naturally low pH value, it is a mild component that retains the natural oils of the hair keeping it lustrous and healthy.
- Shikakai is also effective in strengthening the hair and conditioning it. As a result, it reduces hair loss and adds volume to the hair.
- It acts a powerful anti dandruff and protects the scalp from any other type of infection.